Wednesday 14 July 2010

Doomman - (#DTTM) Dont Talk To Me

Now I kept on hearing this song but I had no clue who it was, what it was called etc. Until i saw DTTM on someones status and being the nosey girl that I am had to ask what does that mean? Thats when it all clicked into place for me. Its just grown and grown on me!

Its by a Uk artist by The Name of Doom Man and it has to be said that this song sounds like nothing else out there at the moment, or in the past that i can think of really. Minimal beat, cheeky flow & Hook. I'm not really too sure how to classify it..but those are the best tunes! they create their genre..You will be hearing a lot of this song, look out for it in my sets too. I believe he is currently touring the UK so when you get a chance check out his show and let me know what he is like live!



Set To be released in August 2010 you know what to do..dont talk to me till you do! Figa It Out x

No comments:

Post a Comment