Thursday 22 July 2010

Jigg ft Rick Ross - Ohhh!

Rick Ross is on fire right now! Might have to post some of his other offerings after i finish with this post! Ricky Ross always picks the best beats...I'M waffling...LETS GET BACK TO THE TRACK AT HAND..This isnt actually Rick's track its by a relitavely unknown rapper called Jigg.
I say unknown but he has worked with Lil Wayne and is in Wikipedia!! lol..

this is what Wiki has to say about him:
Jiggolo (JIGG) is a rapper/songwriter and producer from Thomasville, Georgia. He is currently signed to The Legendary Suave House Record Label imprint. In addition he also owns the Royal Reign LLC production company and founder of the Man Up Squad


Rick Steals the show for me though. The Sample going through it also adds that pizzazz I feel makes the track. I thought by 2010 we would all be sick of samples in hip hop tracks but this so works! Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment