Friday 13 August 2010

Shardinay - Oh Boy (What a Load of BEEEEEEEEP)

Ok Now normally I blog about hot new fresh & HOT hits and remixes. This next track cannot in anyway be played in any such category. It’s awful. BUT! Its genius! It’s so bad it’s hilarious and I love the fact that someone who is so bad at what they do can still get so much hype and buzz about them. I feel a bit sorry for her as I’d hate to have the whole world laughing at me, but I don’t understand why none her friends have taken her aside and told her to try a different career. As a comedienne she works! I tell ya I’ve had so many belly laughs over this track and the various response videos that it has spawned. I mean, the girl has had me bending up so much I’m blogging about her! So fair play.... Her internet game is on point all be it for the wrong reasons!!! Oh Booooy!

Check this Vid out by Swear down TV



And here's the original track for your listening pleasure.




If You are reading this from Facebook please click here( or copy & paste link to your browser) to see the videos:
http://figaremixes.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment